What is The Process Like?
I offer a heart-centered, solution-focused approach to shifting and transforming difficult issues in your life. The process begins with awareness and knowing yourself. It is important to understand your motivations, your strengths and weaknesses. The second step is to identify your goals, the aspects of your life that are most important to you, and where you can create meaningful change. The third step is to develop your competencies and focus on the skills and qualities that will allow you to reach your goals. The fourth step is to take your first few steps towards what is most important to you! Then we will review and reflect on your achievements amd adjust your approach if necessary to ensure you stay on track.
1. What is my commitment to my clients?
- To help you build long-term healthy lifestyle habits and behaviors.
- To appreciate and acknowledge skills, abilities and achievements.
- To help you feel more confident, positive and optimistic.
- To work with you to clarify values and understand what is important.
- To coach you on how to improve time management and work more effectively.
- To help you achieve and sustain a work-life balance that will enable you to live wholeheartedly.
2. What is my part in the process?
Decide. Commit. Focus. Succeed. Choose to take the first step and have a conversation with me to open the door to your full potential.