Amy EisenhauerLife and Health Coach
Helping you reach your full potential
Hi, I’m Amy Eisenhauer! I would love to meet you and discuss how to get you to your full potential.
My philosophy has been developed through years of overcoming personal challenges and years of life and health coach training. Through my experience and education, I have developed the philosophy that resilience and integrity are two key factors that help us through the toughest of times. Resilience is the ability to remain flexible, adaptive and balanced through the stressful circumstances and traumatic events that life likes to throw our way. Integrity is the ability to be self-aware, accountable, responsible and truthful in your thoughts and actions.
My purpose is to empower my clients to improve the quality of their life by building self-awareness, self-confidence, self-esteem and resilience which are key aspects of healthy living. I commit to working with clients to help bridge the gap between where they are now to where they want to be to live a healthier, happier, more fulfilling life! I also commit to fostering a safe, supportive environment for individuals who are ready, willing, and able to make healthy changes in their lives and coach them toward improving and enhancing their physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
My Commitment to My Clients
To help you build long-term healthy lifestyle habits and behaviors.
To appreciate and acknowledge skills, abilities and achievements.
To help you feel more confident, positive and optimistic.
To work with you to clarify values and understand what is important.
To coach you on how to improve time management and work more effectively.
To help you achieve and sustain a work-life balance that will enable you to live wholeheartedly.
I offer a heart-centered, goal-oriented approach to shifting and transforming difficult issues in your life. These circumstances might be personal, professional, emotional, spiritual or perhaps a combination. As a holistic life and health coach, I will help guide you to function in a way that promotes emotional wellness in all facets of your life, including mind, body, and spirit. This versatile approach will enable you to gain greater self-awareness and appreciation for a renewed sense of balance, health, wellness and vitality in your life.
Holistic coaching encourages:
- A better understanding of how our actions affect the world
- A greater sense of purpose
- A healthier body
- A calmer disposition
- A greater satisfaction from the small things in life
I utilize a goal-oriented approach that helps you make monumental shifts in your life using a very specific plan. This approach is especially beneficial because it looks at all elements of the client’s life, helping them find ways to maintain balance. Holistic coaching is often applied when addressing both health and stress concerns. I will not only assess physical changes the client can make to improve health, I will also look at lifestyle factors, relationships and stress levels to see how these may be affecting one’s health.
- Associate Certified Coach through the International Coaching Federation
- Certified Professional Coach for Life and Leadership through the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC)
- Certified Health Coach through the Integrative Nutrition Health Coach program
- National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach
- Assessment Certified Practioner through Assessments 24×7 – Emotional Intelligence
- Assessment Certified Practioner through Assessments 24×7 – DISC
- Assessment Certified Practioner through Assessments 24×7 – Motivators
- Assessment Certification – Energy Leadership (iPEC)
- Bachelors Degree in Organizational Management from Roberts Wesleyan College in Rochester, NY
- Masters Degree in Strategic Leadership from Roberts Wesleyan College in Rochester, NY